Friday, May 11, 2012

Miley Cyrus Fansite


Going to sleep in my new SMHP tee! Thanks @TraceCyrus love you bruddddderrr! Xx

Found this little gem as I was deleting old photos Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! @MileyCyrus

Thanks to my beautiful little sis Miley for rocking the SMHP U.S.A. Tank top. Get this now before its gone!!!

From all the artists that went to Brazil this year for concerts and events, Miley Cyrus and Amy Winehouse had the most expensive concerts there including MileysGypsy Heart Tour. Check out the list below:

Amy Winehouse

R$ 700 R$ 180

Miley Cyrus

R$ 700 R$ 180

Rihanna

R$ 600 R$ 120

Justin Bieber

R$ 490 R$ 160

Katy Perry

R$ 450 R$ 200

Miley Cyrus has endured criticisms for her changing look and professional image since Hannah Montana came to an end, but despite the media, she admits she is happy in her personal life.

Everythings great, Im happy and theres nothing I can complain about, she said in a new interview. Im pemiley cyrusrforming and doing what I love and I have awesome people in my life, so nothing can really go wrong.

One awesome person in her life is her on-again boyfriend, Australian actor and The Last Song co-star Liam Hemsworth. She hinted, while describing the perfect boyfriend that their relationship works because he lets her be who she is.

I think its someone that is always there to listen and I think thats when people make mistakes because they always want to have the answers and I dont like people trying to fix me, I just like them being able to listen, she said.

Source: TheCelebrityCafe.com

comments


No comments:

Post a Comment