Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Miley Cyrus’ Beach Vacation Video From E! News


If you&8217;ve ever wanted to know whatMiley Cyrusdoes on her vacations, E! News has you covered. They recently release a short video that features clips of the teen superstar and her actor boyfriend Liam Hemsworth on their recent Hawaiian getaway.

It&8217;s great to know that Miley and Liam had a nice vacation on the beach but I also think it&8217;s kind of sad that they can&8217;t escape the paparazzi, even on their days off. I understand that&8miley cyrus217;s the price to pay when you&8217;re a popular movie star/singer, but I still think it&8217;s really an invasion of their privacy. I know I really wouldn&8217;t be too keen on strange people following my every move and documenting it with a camera and I doubt thatMileyis crazy about that either. But she is a cool girl and she handles the spotlight well. Perhaps she&8217;s used to living in the eyes of the media because her ther has been mous for all of her life.

So, what do you think of the video clip? Are you happy to see your vorite star chilling out in the sun? Let us know what you think of Miley&8217;s vacation video!

Anna Peel is a professional freelance writer who lives in Savannah, Georgia. Much of her work can be found on various websites including CheapToday and Wasabi Media Group. She also writes for her own shopping blog Shop In Chic.

January 5, 2012 at 11:51 pmSuper Happy I am to see that Miley Cyrus is enjoying a very special Hawalli Vacation I love her a lot!

XHTML:You can use these tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment